Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 GHS / GTQ
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,330 (Q39,561) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)