Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Accra, Ghana
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 GHS / GTQ
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,108 (Q18,543) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)