Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 GHS / GTQ
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,090 (Q40,984) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)