Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04200 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵40,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵34,075 (₨811,302) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)