Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 283% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵149,325 (元224,677) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵39,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)