Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 321% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵130,541 (元185,419) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)