Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,922 (元36,556) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)