Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,868 (元15,571) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)