Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,434 (元36,920) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)