Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,880 (﷼ 213,947,512) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)