Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 GHS / KPW *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,602 (10,110,910 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)