Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 610%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03467 GHS / KPW *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 669% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵120,096 (3,464,325 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)