Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00470 GHS / KPW *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,145 (3,436,333 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (13 minutes ago)