Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 GHS / KPW *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,773 (9,083,827 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)