Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00464 GHS / KPW *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,209 (5,436,545 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)