Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00496 GHS / KPW *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,023 (8,262,428 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)