Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45148 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,627 (Bs 70,052) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)