Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44015 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,372 (Bs 78,091) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)