Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,693 (Bs 175,801,104) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (34 minutes ago)