Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14788 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,867 ($U114,059) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)