Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15820 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,686 ($U111,794) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)