Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14947 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,540 ($U244,463) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)