Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15434 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,821 ($U238,568) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)