Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14857 GHS / UYU
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,260 ($U217,130) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)