Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00724 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,582 (CH$4,640,792) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)