Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00747 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,842 (CH$5,200,102) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)