Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00707 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,291 (CH$5,274,479) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)