Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.268 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,560 (S/. 10,690) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)