Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,328 (S/. 14,760) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)