Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 GHS / HRK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,642 (39,489 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (35 minutes ago)