Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08639 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,230 (Php95,269) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)