Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,924 (S/. 6,780) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)