Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Accra, Ghana
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.377 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,329 (€2,588) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)