Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.221 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,417 (€2,468) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)