Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,070 (€1,868) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)