Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.404 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,516 (€3,981) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)