Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,033 (€1,455) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)