Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08431 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,047 (214,048 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)