Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07649 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,182 (80,821 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)