Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07359 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 52% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,985 (81,320 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)