Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.314 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,838 (€2,976) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)