Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.294 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,846 (R$ 21,511) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)