Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.181 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,923 (R$ 10,096) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)