Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.376 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,684 (R$ 21,579) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)