Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.441 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,431 (R$ 7,934) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)