Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,968 ($b40,230) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)