Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,204 ($b50,229) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)