Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,213 ($b23,137) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)