Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,234 ($b40,909) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)