Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.229 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,282 (R$ 9,181) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)