Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22612 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,497 (E£ 37,576) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)