Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24254 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,489 (E£ 72,108) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (42 minutes ago)