Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22681 GHS / EGP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,257 (E£ 45,223) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)