Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,253 (58,481 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)