Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,086 (59,562 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)