Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Accra, Ghana
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,722 (22,135 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)