Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 859 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,679 (22,999 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)