Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,380 (22,605 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)