Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 GHS / TTD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,731 (28,250 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)