Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,503 (8,415 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)