Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.385 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,943 (19,452 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)