Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,674 (8,304 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)