Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.341 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,677 (19,150 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)