Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12705 GHS / MUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,593 (₨256,539) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (28 minutes ago)