Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 GHS / NGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,296 (1,888,534 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)