Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00688 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,925 (2,316,358 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (29 minutes ago)