Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,695 (2,203,464 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)