Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07362 GHS / HTG
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,552 (523,678 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)