Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06524 GHS / HTG
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,133 (277,958 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)