Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06609 GHS / HTG
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,153 (320,050 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (35 minutes ago)