Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,046 (Rp 57,642,226) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)