Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,898 (Rp 28,908,397) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)