Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.378 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,183 (R$ 34,229) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)