Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.294 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,464 (R$ 19,671) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (33 minutes ago)