Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,132 (R$ 7,857) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)