Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00835 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵53,237 (6,379,319 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)