Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00719 GHS / XAF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,232 (3,925,238 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)