Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.549 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,910 (€5,390) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)