Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.426 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,794 (£3,095) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 2 hours ago)