Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.618 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,710 (7,911 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)