Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.202 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,500 (3,406 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)