Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.416 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,559 (4,785 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)