Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,249 (10,939 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)