Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.716 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,652 (€2,895) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)