Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.610 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,394 (€6,666) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)