Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.137 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,268 (€7,838) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)