Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.627 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,056 (€4,335) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)