Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.442 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,232 (€6,658) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)