Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,504 (R$ 22,331) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)