Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.672 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,187 (€3,465) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)