Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07120 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,751 (₨333,597) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)