Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00110 GHS / KHR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,056 (29,142,226 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)