Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12767 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,493 (113,518 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (20 minutes ago)