Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13834 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,557 (235,346 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)