Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.311 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,325 (R$ 20,838) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)