Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,060 (R$ 9,543) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)