Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01361 GHS / KZT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,072 (960,263 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)