Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,202 (R$ 16,870) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (35 minutes ago)