Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,871 (RM13,893) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)