Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,172 (RM26,991) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)