Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04172 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,139 (₨602,637) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)