Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04016 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,444 (₨509,087) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)