Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.545 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,204 (€3,125) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)