Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,440 (€8,185) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)