Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.556 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,091 (€6,316) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (37 minutes ago)