Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.164 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,951 (€7,737) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵39,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)