Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.686 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,481 (€3,944) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)