Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.541 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,831 (€5,925) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)