Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,879 (€6,496) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)