Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,081 (COL$6,449,728) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)