Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00139 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,248 (COL$6,667,025) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)