Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,157 (COL$6,837,977) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)