Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,254 (R$ 12,353) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)