Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,954 (R$ 22,716) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)