Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,672 (1,280,095 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)